Sunday 19 January 2014

Tripping Daisy - I Got A Girl [7"]


Nearly a month since my last posts on this blog. Batteries are re-loaded, and my writer's block seems to be over :)
One of the last things i wrote, was about the Piranha single by TRIPPING DAISY. Eight days later, it was announced that Benjamin Curtis whom i mentioned in that post, sadly had died of Lymphoma. He only became 35. Really, really sad.
This limited numbered 7" of I GOT A GIRL on clear vinyl i bought together with the beforementioned Piranha single, at the last record fair in Utrecht. This song is just like Piranha from the I Am An Elastic Firecracker album, and it was actually even their biggest hit. Personally, i like Piranha better though.

Label: Island Records
Cat.nr.: IS 636
Year of release: 1995

SIDE A:
01. I Got A Girl

SIDE B:
01. Margarita Tropendzando

No comments:

Post a Comment