Monday 26 March 2012

My Bloody Valentine - Isn't Anything [12", LP]



Like the copy i have of Loveless, another reissue on Plain Recordings. And like that release, the sound quality of this version is not the best there is.
A few days ago the band announced the remastered reissues (on CD) of both MY BLOODY VALENTINE's Creation albums in May, [see here], so here's fingers crossed for a vinyl edition of those remasters as well on a good quality pressing. And while we're at it, a vinyl edition of that EP's 1988-1991 wouldn't be bad either. But that's probably just wishful thinking.

Label: Plain Recordings
Cat.nr.: Plain104
Year of release: 2003

SIDE A:
01. Soft As Snow (But Warm Inside)
02. Lose My Breath
03.
Cupid Come
04.
(When You Wake) You're Still In A Dream
05. No More Sorry
06. All I Need

SIDE B:
01. Feed Me With Your Kiss
02.
Sueisfine
03.
Several Girls Galore
04.
You Never Should
05.
Nothing Much To Lose
06.
I Can See It (But I Can't Feel It)


No comments:

Post a Comment