Wednesday 25 September 2013

Brian Jonestown Massacre - Aufheben [12", 2LP]

 
Fantastic album by the BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE that came out in 2012. I only bought it quite late in the year, but if i wouldn't have done that, it probably would have ended up in my Top 10 list of last year. Anyway, AUFHEBEN only has awesome songs on it and it's still a regular on my record player. I love the artwork as well, and the two different kinds of blue vinyl that are used. Top notch product.




Label: A Records
Year of release: 2012
Cat.nr.: AUK023LP

SIDE A:
01. Panic In Babylon
02. Viholliseni Maalla
03. Gaz Hilarant

SIDE B:
01. Illuminomi
02. I Want To Hold Your Other Hand
03. Face Down On The Moon

SIDE C:
01. The Clouds Are Lies
02. Stairway To The Best Party In The Universe
03. Seven Kinds Of Wonderful

SIDE D:
01. Waking Up To Hand Grenades
02. Blue Order/New Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment