Thursday 13 June 2013

My Bloody Valentine - Feed Me With Your Kiss [12"]


Finally, I recently came across a copy of MY BLOODY VALENTINE's FEED ME WITH YOUR KISS EP. Of course i could've bought it earlier on sites like eBay or Discogs if i wanted, but besides the fact that those copies are usually way overpriced, it's the thrill of running into it while doing some good old cratedigging. I found it for a decent price at a cool little store in Stockholm called An Ideal For Living. Of course i already had these songs on vinyl, but owning an original copy is what counts, right? And this particular release was still an important missing item in my My Bloody Valentine vinyl collection.

Label: Creation Records
Cat.nr.: CRE 061 T
Year of release: 1988

SIDE A:
01. Feed Me With Your Kiss
02. I Believe

SIDE B:
01. Emptiness Inside
02. I Need No Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment