Sunday 11 November 2012

Iggy Pop & Zig Zags / Betty Davis - If I'm In Luck I Might Get Picked Up [7"]



Light In The Attic Records celebrates their 10-year anniversary with a series of limited coloured 7"es, and this is one of the first of them. ZIG ZAGS have teamed up with IGGY POP for a cover of IF I'M IN LUCK I MIGHT GET PICKED UP on the A-side of this 7", while the original version by BETTY DAVIS (once Mrs. Miles Davis, for one year in the late sixties) is on the B-side. Iggy and his buddies created a great sludgy version of it, with riffs that Black Sabbath would be jealous of. But the original raw and punky funk song definitely ain't bad either, i must say.


Label: Light In The Attic
Cat.nr.: LITA 45 020
Year of release: 2012

SIDE A:
01. Iggy Pop & Zig Zags - If I'm In Luck I Might Get Picked Up

SIDE B:
01. Betty Davis - If I'm In Luck I Might Get Picked Up

No comments:

Post a Comment